Hey Beauties…I don’t know what to call this look. It’s a blend of burgundy I guess 😂👌.
Mind the eyebrows 😶😧.
This post will be short n sweet 👄.
1. Apply concealer to your eyelids and set it with translucent powder.
2. In your crease, thoroughly blend out brown eyeshadow. Apply this shade strictly to your crease.
3. Take maroon eyeshadow and apply this to your eyelids. Blend it out on your eyelid as well as to your crease.
4. I then took a sort of pink shimmer highlight shade and placed it on the centre of my eyelid. I used this same colour to highlight my inner-corner and brow-bone. It isn’t quite visible, but in person you can see it 😌.
6. Use that same maroon shade and blend it underneath your eye. End the look off with a sharp wingliner and voula 🔥.
I know I don’t post a lot, I basically abandoned my blog but I do plan on making a return 😓.